A variety of shifts and work schedules are offered at Yuma Regional Medical Center. Be sure that your schedule and assignment aligns with your family work/life balance.
Health & Wellness
We believe in encouraging...challenging, and empowering each other to be the healthiest we can be. Because when we are at our personal best, so are our colleagues, our patients, our communities, and our organization.
Today, some of the tools and resources offered to employees to improve wellness which includes:
- Wellness Committee meetings
- Community Resources meetings
- Wellness Screening Fairs
- Smoking Cessation Assistance
- Annual Free Flu Vaccines to Employees and Volunteers
- Blood Pressure machine onsite
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - this free and confidential counseling service is available to you and your dependent family members
- Wellness credits reduce costs for medical premiums
- Smoke-free campus
- Healthy food choices in our cafeterias
- Discounts to local gyms
- Wellness classes offered
- Flu Shots/Hepatitis B/Immunity Testing: YRMC is committed to protecting its employees from contracting and/or exposing others to communicable diseases. YRMC provides at no charge to all employees TB testing, hepatitis B vaccine, and testing for immunity to rubella (German measles), measles and chicken pox. Flu shots are offered at no charge each year.
We collaborate with our employees as we annually adapt and redesign our Wellness Program to align with our organizational strategies and as a reflection of YRMC's mission and values.