Paid Time Off
It's essential for employees to be able to take paid time off from work. At YRMC, employees begin accruing paid time off from their first day of employment.
- Personal Leave Time (PLT) can be used for vacation, holidays, personal time and short-term illness. Unused hours can be carried over from year to year, based on the plan's guidelines.
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB) can be used when an employee is hospitalized and/or has an extended illness. Unused hours can be carried over from year to year.
Health and Wellness Benefits
Naturally, we encourage our employees to focus on their health and wellness, so YRMC offers comprehensive array of benefits to help them meet that goal:
- Medical coverage, including coverage for hospital services and physician services
- Prescription discounts on generic and brand-name medications
- Dental coverage for both preventive and comprehensive care
- Vision benefits that cover exams, frames, lenses and contact lenses
- Smoking cessation assistance through classes and free nicotine patches for employees and qualifying dependents
- Employee Assistance Program, a free benefit provided by YRMC to help employees & their families with their personal lives and work performance
- Flexible Spending Account, to cover unreimbursed health expenses
Each employee has unique needs, so YRMC offers several other benefits to help meet those needs:
- Paid funeral leave in the event of a death in the immediate family
- Paid jury duty for time served during an employee's scheduled working shift
- Optional pre-paid legal plan
- Discount Program to local/regional vendors
- Free local bus passes
Learn more about Work/Life Balance