The Heart Center of Yuma offers a single, convenient location where patients with heart conditions can receive compassionate care and support. It is the only interventional cardiology services provider in southwest Arizona, and offers diagnostic testing and a wide range of interventional and surgical procedures. The Heart Center is staffed by local heart specialists and other medical professionals who, with the aid of advanced technology, deliver a highly personalized level of inpatient and outpatient care.
Services offered at the Heart Center include:
- Diagnostic procedures such as angiograms and heart catheterizations.
- Non-Invasive cardiovascular testing such as electrocardiograms and treadmill stress tests.
- Minimally invasive therapeutic procedures such as balloon angioplasty and pacemaker implantations.
- Surgical procedures such as bypass surgery and heart valve repair and replacement.
- Clinical Trials available for many patients to receive the opportunity to access newly developed treatments or investigational drugs not yet available outside the study.
For more information, call 928-31-HEART (314-3278).