There are many ways you can help the Foundation of Yuma Regional Medical Center support a wide range of valuable community healthcare programs. These include:
- Donate online using Paypal Account or Credit Card
- Gifts of cash and/or securities
- A pledge of an annual gift for a specified number of years
- Trusts and annuities which allow you to give during your lifetime, but reserve the income on your gift for your future
- Gifts of real property
- A bequest in your will
- Gifts of insurance with the Foundation named as beneficiary
- The purchase of a commemorative brick to support Women and Children Services
Your gift of any size can help make a difference in our community. You may designate that your gift be used for a specific department, program or piece of equipment. General donations are always welcome and will be used where funding is most needed. Individuals and businesses that contribute $500 or more are recognized on the Tree of Life located in the Heart Center lobby.
If you wish to consider a deferred giving plan, please contact the Foundation office at 928-336-7045. Together, with the help of planned giving experts, we can tell you about the possible tax advantages of your gift and make sure it complies with current tax laws.