Yuma Regional Medical Center invites year-round residents and winter visitors who are age 55 and older to join Silver Care. This free program is dedicated to helping you live an active and healthy life. Members enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Discounts at the hospital Kiva Cafe, Gift Shop and Corner Stork Cafe
- Specially reduced rates on selected lab tests, including cholesterol and blood glucose (sugar) screenings
- Pay for three months and get one month free membership in the Fit For Life cardiac wellness program
- Free Silver Care newsletter and subscription to Your Health magazine
- Invitations to special events
- Hospital tours, health screenings and much more!
Register for Silver Care today! New members receive a free insulated tote as a welcome gift. To register, complete the year-round resident application or winter visitor application. For more information or if you have questions, please call 928-336-3100 or email SilverCare@yumaregional.org.