Yuma Regional Medical Center invites year-round residents and winter visitors who are age 55 and older to join Silver Care. This free program is dedicated to helping you live an active and healthy life. Members enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Discounts at the hospital Kiva Cafe, Gift Shop and Corner Stork Cafe
- Specially reduced rates on selected lab tests, including cholesterol and blood glucose (sugar) screenings
- Pay for three months and get one month free membership in the Fit For Life cardiac wellness program
- Free Silver Care newsletter and subscription to Your Health magazine
- Invitations to special events
- Hospital tours, health screenings and much more!
Register for Silver Care today! New members receive a free insulated tote as a welcome gift. To register, complete and return your membership application to Yuma Regional Medical Center, 2400 S. Avenue A, Yuma, AZ 85364 or call Rebecca Larson at
928-336-3100 or email SilverCare@yumaregional.org.