We invite you to attend one of our free monthly seminars to learn more about our weight loss surgery options. Seminars are held at 5 p.m. the third Tuesday of every month at Yuma Regional Medical Plaza, 1501 W. 24th St. Advance reservations are not required.
After attending a seminar, you may also find it helpful to attend one of our support group meetings where you can meet patients who have undergone the procedure and learn about their experiences. The support group is at 4 p.m., also on the third Tuesday of every month at the Yuma Regional Bariatric Surgery Clinic. Please remember to attend the information seminar the month before participating in the support group.
For more information, contact us at 928-336-LITE (5483) or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn everything you need to know about obesity and how to get the help you deserve.
- What causes obesity both genetically and environmentally?
- What other health risks (called co-morbidities) does obesity pose?
- What makes Yuma Regional Medical Center the best place to have my weight loss surgery?
- What are your obesity treatment options and how do each of them work?
- What are the chances of success for each type of treatment?
- What are the risks associated with each type of treatment?
- How long will you be in the hospital?
- When will you be back to work?
- What are the costs involved? Is it covered by insurance or Medicare?
Get answers to these and many more questions today. Attend our free seminar on weight loss surgery options.