The diagnosis of cancer is life-changing. Many patients ask "What next?". Yuma Regional Cancer Center has added the breast cancer nurse navigator to assist you and your family your questions. The nurse navigator is here to accompany you through your breast cancer journey and survivorship. We understand that cancer is difficult. Finding help shouldn't be.
Yuma Regional Cancer Center's nurse navigator can:
- Provide you and your family education and advocacy
- Partner with your oncologist (or cancer doctor) to help you understand your care, your treatments and choices
- Support your informed decision
- Assist you with managing your health
- Help you with your insurance questions
- Provide referrals to other community resources
While medical oncologists, radiologists, pharmacists, surgeons, plastic surgeons, nutritionists or psychologists see the breast cancer patient at different points in their treatment, your nurse navigator is a consistent guide. Please contact email@example.com for more information or with questions.