YUMA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT FAIR
Saturday, November 15 , 9am-2pm
Yuma Regional Medical Center Administration Building
(located off of Ave A behind employee parking garage)
At Yuma Regional Medical Center, part of our commitment to putting our patients first comes from making sure each patient has access to affordable health insurance.
During our Health Insurance Enrollment Fair you can:
- Attend one of our informational sessions to learn more about the government facilitated insurance Marketplace and how to pick a plan that is right for you and your family.
- Visit several informational booths to learn about your insurance options, additional enrollment assistance or primary care physicians you can schedule appointments with once you get coverage
- Receive one-on-one enrollment assistance for the Marketplace or AHCCCS.?
9:30am – Health Insurance Marketplace 101
10:45am – Understanding Insurance Plans and picking the right one for you and your family
11:30am – Health Insurance Marketplace 101
12:45pm – Understanding Insurance Plans and picking the right one for you and your family
For more information or to schedule an appointment for enrollment assistance on November 15, 2014, please call 928-783-7005.
What do you need to bring?
- Social Security Number for every family member that needs coverage
- Employer and income information, for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, pay-stubs, or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
- Have a list of providers your family needs
- Have a list of medicines your family needs
- Know the amount you can afford for coverage each month