The PGY1 pharmacy residency program at Yuma Regional Medical Center provides experiences for motivated pharmacists to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities in the acute care setting. These experiences will encourage the development of competent clinical pharmacy practitioners. The residents' daily practices are conducted in a variety of clinical practice settings, caring for a diverse patient population. Through the tools provided by this residency program, residents will become better prepared to provide compassionate patient care in the acute care setting or to continue their clinical pharmacy education by specialization in PGY2 areas of acute care practice.
- Number of Positions:2
- Residency Duration: 12 Months
- Stipend: Competitive annual stipend provided
- Benefits: Housing in hospital-owned apartments, insurance (medical, dental, life), & travel expenses to approved meetings
- Staffing: Every other weekend, some holidays
- Contact Persons:
- Mark Jordan, Pharm. D.
(928) 336 -7815 (office)
- Eligible for Arizona licensure
- U.S. citizenship
- Graduation from ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy with Doctor of Pharmacy degree (experience preferred)
- Application Material: