NOTE: Junior volunteer applications are currently closed.
We are excited to offer volunteer positions for students age 15-18 through our Junior Volunteer Program. This program provides young adults with a chance to make a difference in our community, create lifelong friendships and learn more about health care careers. As a volunteer, we are sure you will soon experience the satisfying rewards that only service to others can bring. The information provided below will help you through the acceptance process. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to getting to know you better in the days ahead.
- The potential volunteer must meet the minimum age requirement of 15 years.
- Parental consent is required for junior volunteers who are 15 -18 years old and still in high school.
- Junior volunteers must be enrolled in high school or recently graduated from high school.
- Junior volunteers are required to volunteer at least (3-4) hours per week, for a minimum of one semester or during summer break.
- Junior volunteers are placed in service areas based on the needs of the hospital, as well as availability.
- We do not accept volunteers for mandated court-ordered community service.
How to Apply:
Please complete and submit the following application:
- Junior Volunteer Program Application
Once your application is received you will be notified via email of the next steps in the application process. If you have not received a response within 5 business days, please email [email protected] regarding the status of your application.