Participating in a medically-supervised cardiac rehabilitation program can contribute significantly to a patient’s health and wellbeing. The participants in our program have experienced many benefits, including:
- 20-30% reduction in all-cause mortality rates.
- Decreased mortality up to five years post participation.
- Reduced symptoms (angina, difficulty breathing, fatigue).
- Improved adherence to preventive medication regimens.
- Increased exercise performance.
- Improved lipid panel results (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL and triglycerides).
- Increased knowledge about cardiac disease and its management.
- Enhanced ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Improved health-related quality of life.
- Improved psychosocial symptoms (reversal of anxiety and depression, increased self-confidence and outlook on life).
For more information about our cardiac rehabilitation services or to schedule an appointment, please call 928-336-1015.