Health Records

Request a full copy of your health records:

Use the online portal to complete an Authorization to Release Protected Health Information form and provide proof of valid picture Identification.


Complete the Authorization to Release Protected Health Information form and submit a printed copy along with a physical copy of your proof of identification. There are four options to submit your authorization and proof of identification:

For personal assistance, please call 928-336-7017.

Make sure to include your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and specific date(s) requested on the consent form to assure locating your records. Please indicate if the records are to be mailed to you or another person of your choice. If the records are for your physician, please provide their full mailing address or fax number.

Get Ongoing Access with MyCare

To gain ongoing online access to portions of your health records, sign up for a MyCare account.

After receiving your health records, if you feel there is a discrepancy on any of the reports, please fill out a Change in the Medical Record form. Complete the form and return it to the Health Records Department by faxing it to 928-336-7154 or emailing it to

Please include your name and telephone number on the form in the event we need to contact you. In the space provided, please state what you are requesting to be changed and what document(s) the error is on. By signing the Change in Medical Record form, you are giving us permission to contact the physician of record in regard to your request. Please allow 3-6 weeks for your request to be completely processed.

If you are in need of personal assistance, please call 928-336-7017.

Obtaining a Birth Certificate

Yuma Regional Medical Center does not have access to state birth records. To obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate for a child born in Arizona, contact:

Office of Vital Records
Arizona Department of Health Services
P.O. Box 3887
Phoenix, AZ  85030