While the total charges can vary based on each patient’s unique needs, these published charges can serve as a useful guideline when estimating expenses.
Please consider the following factors when evaluating the total out-of-pocket expense for the medical care you or a family member may need:
- Total charges may vary based on patient needs and the level of services provided.
- Total charges may also change based on factors such as the cost of supplies.
- You may be billed separately for the care provided by a physician or provider.
- The final out-of-pocket expenses can vary by patient, based on the insurance coverage they have.
- Please consult with your health insurance provider to determine any deductibles, co-insurance, and copayments you are responsible for and to determine if there are any non-covered services.
In addition, we have also listed our inpatient and outpatient Direct Pay Charges as a resource for decisions you may make regarding healthcare services provided by Yuma Regional Medical Center. Financial assistance is available for patients who qualify. If you need financial assistance or have questions about the cost of our services, please contact our Patient Financial Services department at 928-336-7030.