1. Wong, D.L.P., Wilson A.F.: Stroke Unit- Effect on Mortality, Length of Stay, Readmission and Discharge Location. 1994 RCPS of Canada 345.
2. Wong, D.L.P., Bye G., Bchzed M., Visser A., Lee M.: The Application of FIM by an Interdisciplinary Team in AGARU. October, 1992 CAO No. 60.
3. Ikuta R., Wong D.L.P.: The Functional Independence Measure on an Acute Geriatric Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit. October, 1992 CAO No. 278.
4. Wong D.L.P., Bellamy A., Toller-Lobe G.: Factors Predictive of Stroke Outcomes. June 1992 CPAC No. 328.
5. Wong D.L.P., McCracken P.N., McGann P.E.: Geriatric Medicine Electronic Self Assessment Test. October, 1991. Abstract in Canadian Geriatric Undergraduate Education Meeting.
6. Wong D.L.P., Toller-Lobe G., Bellamy L.A.: Predictive Factors Influencing Stroke Outcome. Abstract for the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital Research Foundation.
7. Wong D.L.P., Toller-Lobe G., Bellamy L.A.: Predictive Factors Influencing Rehabilitation of Stroke. February, 1991. Abstract for Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital Research Foundation.
8. Kaufman W.K., Wong D.L.P.: Evidence of Multiple Receptors Mediating Fluid Secretion in Salivary Glands of Ticks. Eur. J. Pharm. 1983 Jan 28; 87(1) 43-52.
9. Wong D.L.P., Kaufman W.K.: Potentiation by Spiperone and other Butyrophenone on Fluid Secretion by Isolated Salivary Glands of the Ioxdid Tick. Eur. J. Pharm. 1981 July 17; 73(2-3).