Throughout February, in honor of American Heart Month, join Yuma Regional Medical Center and Visit Yuma to raise awareness and support for the fight against heart disease. Together, we can inspire Yuma residents and its visitors to adopt heart-healthy habits, understand the importance of heart health and highlight some of Yuma’s favorite locations and activities.
SHOW YOUR WHOLEHEARTED SUPPORT OF YUMA’S HEART-HEALTHY LOCATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- WEAR ‘N SHARE IT
- Put on your best red shirt.
- Grab your friends and family.
- Strike a heart-healthy pose.
- Post your pic on social media.
- Use #YumaHasHeart and tag @YumaRegional to be entered to win exciting weekly prizes, including a red Stanley tumbler, red Beats earbuds or a red JBL waterproof portable speaker.
- GET OUT. GET ACTIVE!
- Yuma is bursting with many fun, heart-healthy adventures. Explore something just for you by downloading the Visit Yuma app or follow Visit Yuma on social media. There are lots of local activities and options to keep your heart pumping.
- HEALTHY BITES AROUND TOWN
- Dine at restaurants across Yuma and enjoy special heart-healthy menu items. Post a photo of your heart-healthy meal on social media using #YumaHasHeart or check into the restaurant location in the Visit Yuma app to be entered to win a restaurant gift certificate.