Gifts of appreciated stock help us carry out the charitable work we do for our community. Your contribution in the form of a stock transfer can truly make a difference.
Thank you for considering the Foundation of Yuma Regional Medical Center as a recipient of your generous gift. We couldn’t have the impact on the community that we do without donors like you!
Instructions for Making a Gift of Stock:
- Initiate the Transfer — Securities can be gifted to the Foundation of Yuma Regional Medical Center (“the Foundation”) via electronic transfer. It is necessary for you to contact your broker to initiate the transfer. If you hold the stock in certificate form, or if you would like to transfer shares of mutual funds, please contact us at 928-336-7045 for detailed transfer instructions.
- Send the Securities to the Foundation — Ask your broker to donate through the Foundation’s account at Wells Fargo. The following information will assist you and your broker in making the transfer:
Attn: Lydia Padilla
Wells Fargo Advisors
790 W. Catalina Drive
Yuma, AZ 85364
Telephone: 928-344-1704 or 1-800-332-8136
DTC #: 0141
Account Name: Foundation of Yuma Regional Medical Center
Account Number: 5180-8490
- Inform the Foundation of the Gift — To assist us in processing the gift and sending a tax receipt, it is important that you notify the Foundation of your gift and provide the following information:
- Your Name and Address
- Name of Stock
- Number of Securities Transferred
- Approximate Date of Transfer
Send this information via email or U.S. mail to:
If you have any other questions about making a gift of stock, please contact the Foundation office at 928-336-7045.