To be eligible for the Sports Medicine Fellowship program at Yuma Regional Medical Center, all applicants must:
- Be a graduate of an accredited family medicine residency program
- Submit a fellowship application
- Provide two letters of recommendation — one letter from your program director and 1 letter from a sports medicine or orthopedic provider
- Write a letter of interest to the Yuma Regional Medical Center program
- Submit a personal statement and current CV
- Pass USMLE Parts 1-3
- Arrange for your medical school to send us your transcripts
- Complete the full Electronic Residency Application Service application
All applications are processed and evaluated through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) beginning in October of each year. In addition, Yuma Regional Medical Center participates in the National Residency Match Program (NRMP), and strictly abides by NRMP policies.
Interviews are conducted during October, November and December of each year. The Sports Medicine Fellowship program at Yuma Regional Medical Center accepts one fellow annually.
We understand how important it is for you to choose the right fellowship program for your career goals. Our dedicated team in the Graduate Medical Education office is always available to answer any questions you have. Please contact us at 928-336-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be glad to assist you.