Provider and Advanced Practice Professional Opportunities
Yuma Regional Medical Center, located in the beautiful southwest corner of Arizona, is a 406-bed facility and the only full-service acute care hospital between Phoenix and San Diego. If you are exploring practice opportunities, then look no further. Yuma is a place where you can practice high-quality care in a compassionate, supportive and collegial work environment.
We are nationally known for our leading-edge technology and excellent patient-family centered care. Our deep commitment to quality has been honored and recognized by the many awards, certifications and accreditations our hospital has received.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our outstanding medical staff, which is comprised of more than 500 providers in over 40 specialties.
Opportunities are currently available in the following specialties:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiology, Interventional
- Critical Care (Intensivist)
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Faculty
- Gastroenterology (inpatient or outpatient)
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrician (OB) Laborist
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (outpatient)
- Oncology / Hematology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Palliative Medicine
- Pediatric Hospitalist
- Primary Care – Outpatient Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Psychiatry Medical Director (inpatient)
- Psychiatry Residency Faculty
- Psychiatry Residency Program Director
- Vascular Surgery
For Advanced Practice Professionals
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) Laborist
- Certified Nurse Midwife (outpatient)
- Family Medicine NP
- Gastroenterology NP or PA
- General Surgery PA
- Palliative Medicine NP
- Pediatric NP
- Psychiatry NP or PA
- Transitional Care Services NP
- Urology NP or PA
Our recruitment team is ready to provide you with the expertise, intimate knowledge and support you will need to find the best practice options for you!
Contact a Provider Recruiter
At Yuma Regional Medical Center, we fully understand that selecting a practice setting that meets your needs is a major decision and that your family, your career goals and your lifestyle are all important factors to consider. We offer a variety of provider practice opportunities, including private practice, partnership, and, in some instances, employment. Our dedicated provider recruitment team is ready to help you find the practice option that is right for you. To get started, simply contact one of our team members. We’re looking forward to working with you!