This resource offers you a convenient, secure portal to portions of your medical records as well as bill payment options and online account information.
MyCare is a safe, secure online tool that helps you take an active role in your health by maintaining your health information in one location.
With MyCare, you can easily and securely:
- View your physician visit notes, health summaries, reminders and doctor's instructions.
- View medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Review lab and radiology results.
- Upload pdfs of radiology images and visit notes from your exams and procedures away from YRMC.
- Grant access to some of your MyCare medical information to a loved one.
- Request appointments with participating physician offices.
- Receive appointment reminders.
- Send secure messages to participating physician offices.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Pay your bill.
Enroll in MyCare today! If you’ve already signed up for MyCare, log in. For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Pay My Bill with MyCare
Yuma Regional Medical Center offers a fast, secure way to pay your bill online using MyCare. In order to protect your financial information, MyCare uses industry-leading security measures to guard against fraud.
If you have already established an account, log in to MyCare, or you can pay using our new Pay as Guest option. Payment options in MyCare can be found on the Billing Account Summary under the Billing tab. For information on how to enroll, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Once you log in to MyCare you can view detailed account information, update your contact information, sign up for paperless billing, set up auto pay with a debit or credit card, create a payment plan or request that an agent contact you to answer any questions you have.