This resource offers you convenient, secure access to portions of your online medical records through MyCare, as well as bill payment options and online account information.
MyCare is a safe, secure online tool that can help you take an active role in your health by allowing you to maintain your health information in one location.
With MyCare, you can easily and securely:
- View your health summaries, reminders and doctors instructions.
- View medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Review lab and radiology results.
- Make appointment with a participating physician office.
- Receive appointment reminders.
- Send secure messages to a participating physician office.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Pay your bill
If you’ve already signed up for MyCare, log in. For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
To enroll in MyCare
During your clinic visit, you will be issued a MyCare activation code that will enable you to log in and create your own username and password. If you were not issued an activation code during your last visit, you may call your primary care clinic to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.
If you have not recently visited the clinic but would like to sign up for MyCare, please visit the Yuma Regional Medical Center Health Records Desk located at the Yuma Regional Corporate Center, 399 W 32nd Street, and bring a photo I.D. with you. Or, you may call 928-336-7017 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Once you’ve enrolled in MyCare, you can also access your MyCare information from your mobile device when you download the free MyChart app by Epic. It is available for iPhones on the App Store and for Android devices on Google Play.