At Yuma Regional Medical Center, we understand how challenging it can be for patients to navigate the complex world of health care costs. That’s why we’re committed to being fully transparent by publishing the amount we charge for each of the health care services we provide. While the total charges can vary based on each patient’s unique needs, these published amounts can serve as a useful guideline when estimating costs.
Please consider the following factors when evaluating the cost of the medical care you or a family member may need:
- Total charges may vary based on patient needs and the level of services consumed.
- Total charges may also change based on factors such as the cost of supplies.
- You may be billed separately for the care provided by a physician.
- The final amount due can vary by patient, based on the insurance coverage they have.
- Please consult with your health insurance provider to determine any deductibles and/or copayments you are responsible for and to determine if there are any non-covered services.
Search below, by procedure code or description, to find the cost of service. Financial assistance is available for patients who qualify. If you need financial assistance or have questions about the cost of our services, please contact our Patient Financial Services department at 928-336-7030
Hospital, Physician and Lab Pricing